Announcement

4:58 a.m.

Good evening, everybody.

I'll try to go straight to the point.
Since the beginning of this new year, I've been finding hard to organize my summer routine, as I have recently accepted a great job opportunity that may help me a lot with my actual career in RL. This means, no time for blogging properly.

I really feel bad for doing this, but I'll have to leave blogging for the time being, as I cannot do it properly as a blogger sponsors deserve, and I don't like the idea of doing pictures all in a rush as well as the idea of taking somebody's place (another blogger who can be on my position).

So, first of all, sorry for taking this harsh decision, I hope y'all understand; this breaks my heart but it's the right moment to take this rl opportunity and not let it go :( As we many here say, 'rl comes first', and I feel this is the right moment.
Secondly, I want to say a big BIG thank you to all my sponsors for giving me the chance to be part of their teams. I will never forget this and everything I've reached thanks to all of them.... I would always remember each amazing sponsor I had an their awesome attitude towards me ♥

Best from the bottom of my heart,

Ara.

You Might Also Like

1 comentarios

  1. Excelente este laborando y en algo que no solo te gusta si no puedes crecer el blog aaqui esta y siempre podras en su momento dejar algo hermoso. Felicitaciones

    ResponderBorrar

Subscribe